Viewed 1668 Times 0 Comments
- Make sure you have completed the checkout process, and have clicked the “Place Order” button.
- You will now be presented with the “Order Results” page with a “DOWNLOAD” button next to each MP3 or PDF.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- A dialogue box should open to give you 2 options:
- “Open with” (and the option to choose a media player) and
- “Save to Disk”
- Choose “Save to Disk.” (The “Open with” option does NOT save the file to your computer — it simply allows you to open the file from the internet.)
- Choose a location on your computer to save your download.
- Make sure you choose a place that you will remember.
- We suggest that you save your files to your Desktop, as it is always easy to find your downloads there.
- If your computer is already set to save downloads to a particular location, you need to go into your browser’s preferences to find out where downloads are saved to. Typically it is either a “Download” folder or your Desktop.
- Once you’ve saved the file to your computer/hard drive, locate the file, and double click it to open it in your computers media player.
- Repeat this process for each file on the “Order Results” page.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)