Welcome to the Is Anybody Listening? Webcast!
Once you’ve listened to the CD, read all the materials and have spoken to Peter Link, if you still wish to view the entire Webcast, you will be given a password to view. In the meantime, while you’re still exploring, here’s a 12-minute video that will tease your tastebuds!
Now watch this 12-minute video to learn even more!
Participate in the Talk Back!
Join us in the Is Anybody Listening? Chat Room
Welcome to our Chat Room!
There are 3 ways to chat with us during The Webcast:
+Via this chat box to the left ->->->
+Via Facebook Live
(during Talk Back only)
Just click on the link below to email us your comments and questions during the Webcast:
To chat via email, please click here.
Via Facebook Live
You can also chat with us via Facebook Live during the Talk Back after the concert finishes. You can be logged into your Facebook account and when you see the post go live on the Watchfire Music Facebook Page, you can begin writing your comments.
Join the FB Live session here.
Webcast Help Center!
APRIL 15, 2017
Our Premier Webcast is streaming to audience groups in San Rafael, CA and McAllen, TX!
Start Time: 4 pm PDT/ 6pm CDT/ 7 pm EDT
APRIL 23, 2017
This 2nd IAL Webcast is streaming to our Is Anybody Listening? Donors all around the country!
Start Time: 4 pm PDT/ 5pm MDT/6pm CDT/ 7 pm EDT
MAY 21, 2017
We’re doing a special Re-Cast of the April 23rd Webcast for Donors all around the country who missed it the first time. See you there!
Start Time: 4 pm PDT/ 5pm MDT/6pm CDT/ 7 pm EDT
Here is our Webcast Technical Guide. Just download this pdf and share it with your technician for specifics on how to set up your flat screen tv, speakers and computer to receive our webcast!
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Click here to download the Webcast Set Up Guide.
- Make sure to navigate to this page (URL: https://legacy.watchfiremusic.com/wfm/is-anybody-listening/the-webcast/).
- Enter Your Virtual Ticket Passcode on the Video Player screen above and click to enter the webcast.
- Make sure your volume is turned on.
- Next, click the “opposing arrows” icon in the bottom right of the Video Player to view the webcast in Full Screen Mode.
- Enjoy the concert!
- To connect via your Flatscreen TV:
TECHNICAL FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE STREAM SAYS IT IS OFFLINE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Check the time. If you are early, then the stream will be offline.
- If you are within 30 minutes of the show you should be seeing a placeholder image, refresh the page.
- If the page refresh doesn’t work, press the play button on the lower left hand corner of the player.
- If you are still not seeing anything, try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Max), Edge or Internet explorer (Windows))
WHY DOES THE VIDEO QUALITY LOOK CHOPPY?
- Make sure you have an internet connection strong enough and fast enough to view the stream in high definition.
- Make sure you are not downloading or uploading anything else while watching the stream.
- If you are streaming other content, it will reduce the quality of the Is Anybody Listening? stream.
I SEE VIDEO BUT I DON’T HEAR ANYTHING!
- Make sure your speakers are turned on and the volume up.
- If you are on a computer, make sure the system volume is not muted and turned up.
- Make sure your speakers are plugged into your computer.
- Check the volume on the stream player, make sure its not muted and volume is turned up all the way.
- If you still don’t have sound, refresh the webpage.
- If a refresh didn’t work, try a different browser.
THE IAL LOGO DOES NOT SHOW ON MY SCREEN. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- If you do not see the logo at half an hour or less before the webcast starts, try refreshing your screen.
THE VIDEO SEEMS DARK ON MY SCREEN. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- You can brighten your screen by pressing the F2 key on your keyboard.
- To dim the screen, press F1.
The Big Picture
The concept behind “Is Anybody Listening?” goes far beyond a concert and webcast.
***We like to think of the project as a 21st Century Inspirational Music Video Library. This Video Library’s various performances address the world’s problems we all face today. Most of the hundreds of songs are already fully recorded and orchestrated. They will now be repurposed in multifarious ways from project to project and from client to client fulfilling the inspirational and healing needs of Churches and church related organizations, Corporations, Charity Organizations and Individuals seeking inspiration.
Consider the potential of the following:
A full 2 hour concert webcast to the world dealing with the Global Water Crisis supporting Matt Damon’s water.org, or sponsored by PepsiCo’s Aquafina.
Individualized webcasts straight into your church auditoriums on your choice of spiritual topic live hosted by a cast member.
A Benefit Concert and Webcast reaching the world supporting organizations like WOAR, Stop Rape Now, or Women Against Violence Against Women.
A Fund Raising Benefit supporting disaster relief like an earthquake, flood or hurricane, or even a campus shooting incident — raising immediate monies for the victims.
An inspiring evening of song and higher thought for nursing homes, assisted living and hospice care organizations on Aging or Life, Death and Beyond.
For even more examples, click here.
And all one needs on the receiving end is a flat screen, two good speakers and a laptop.
All of these concerts will help create international awareness of the problems and strong spiritual healing solutions.
Because of our library of inspirational material and the now-come-of-age power of concert webcasting, the costs of these events would be far less than present day costs eliminating venues, travel and lodging, staging and performance costs.
In the entertainment world, multi-dimensional concepts like these need to be seen on their feet to attract the necessary investment. Consequently, Watchfire Music together with the Sheen Center and La Vie Productions has presented a premiere concert of the grand idea during the Fall of 2016 in four performances live from NYC and to be webcast in 2017. You are invited to join us, and attend and experience first hand the power of music to create awareness and raise human consciousness.
Now Just Imagine…
The goal is to produce a library of content for video songs covering different world issue. These video songs will be used in countless ways. Imagine songs on the Scarcity of Water at an event in Flint, MI or an evening of inspirational music that touches on the Struggles with Aging in a retirement community.
Or, as another example, perhaps a charity organization was involved in a fundraising evening that would want to expose a group of citizens to a spiritual solution to Racism, Gun Control or Women’s Rights. They could enjoy music and performances that focus on these issues right in their meeting place –
live from New York.
to a World Issue
Or perhaps a benefit for your favorite church group, or an awareness teaching tool for your schools, or an inspirational response and fundraising support for a world tragedy, or a new and different way of approaching a teamwork issue in your company.
Reach the World!
Yet another example might be a benefit for an organization where Is Anybody Listening? would produce the entire evening live and on video from New York and reach the entire world-wide audience of that particular organization instead of just their local audience. Even the leaders of said organization could speak to their constituency joining the webcast on camera from their own cities.