Vocal Solos and Vocal Bundles
The purchase price of a Vocal Solo or Vocal Bundle entitles you to print Two (2) copies of the digital sheet music file: One (1) for the singer and One (1) for the accompanist.
The purchase price of a Choral sheet music title entitles you to print Five (5) copies of the digital sheet music file.
If you have more than Five (5) persons who are using the piece of music, additional copies must be purchased.
For additional members: the choral sheet music titles are available in bundles of Fives (5s).
Unauthorized uses are infringements of the copyright laws of the United States and other counties and may subject the user to civil and/or criminal penalties.
No Return No Refund Policy
We ask that you carefully double-check your order for accuracy before placing your order. As our customer base grows larger we find that an increasing number of people place inaccurate orders and then request our staff to refund or exchange the intended order. Because of the nature of digital materials, the incorrect order cannot be “sent back”. Once you have the order, it becomes, in essence, un-exchangeable. Consequently, we now remind both new and old customers of our No Return No Refund No Exchange Policy. If in any way the error is on us, we will, of course, refund and/or exchange.
Intellectual Property Policy
The lyrics and music of the songs that you purchase from Watchfire Music are all under the copyright protection laws of the United States government. We owe it to our composers and artists to do everything possible to protect the integrity of their work. It has come to our attention more recently that people are sometimes arbitrarily changing lyrics and/or music to meet their needs. This constitutes the breaking of copyright law. The proper and legal way to handle content changes is to contact the composer and owner of the intellectual property and request that a change be made. Then it is up to the composer to comply or refuse. We ask that you observe this courtesy and respect the copyright law.
There is no cost to use our website. Our website may not be available at all times or in all areas. We reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you, to deny service to you, to modify or discontinue our website or the services we offer.
Do not use any of the supplied e-mail interfaces to send us any confidential or otherwise inappropriate information until you speak with one of our staff members and you receive our authorization to send that information to us.
1. Our Proprietary Rights
2. Code of Conduct
While using our website and materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of our website to respect the rights and dignity of others. You agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of our website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our website:
- any content or information that is fraudulent, threatening, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any content or information that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities;
- any content or information that is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such right; or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except with our prior written consent);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, easter eggs, web bugs, cancelbot, “spyware,” defects, date bombs, time bombs or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive or invasive code or component;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or the servers or networks that host our website or make our website available or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any of our agents or representatives, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our website without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way determine, archive, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its contents;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the materials from our website; or
- Interfere with or violate any other website visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights or harvest or collect information about website visitors or users without their express consent.
3. Our Information
Although we strive to provide materials that are both useful and accurate, laws, regulations, data and other information change frequently and are subject to varying interpretations. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although we endeavor to use reasonable care in assembling the materials, the materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. If you intend to rely on any materials made generally available to you through our website, you should contact us via our contact information provided on our “contact us” page to determine whether you have the most recent version of the materials. You should be aware that even the most recent version of such materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
Portions of any such materials may have been contributed to our website by various industry specialists and service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such providers, and we expressly disclaim any liability with respect to the foregoing.
5. Jurisdictional Issues
Our website is solely directed to individuals and business organizations interested in legal services relating to business in or with the United States. We make no representation that any information or advice available on or through our website is appropriate for use in any particular situation or location. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our website and the provision of any service, program or other product described on our website to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion. It is important that you contact us in advance to ascertain the appropriateness of utilizing any information or materials contained on our website for any specific situation or location.
We may terminate your use of our website or any part of it at any time and for any reason without any notice to you. Neither we nor any of our affiliates will be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to any part of our website.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
OUR WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ON AND OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT OUR WEBSITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH OUR WEBSITE IS HOSTED OR OUR MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE OUR WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING OUR WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO US FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR MATERIALS. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Adopted: July 19, 2006