Once you have completed the download process, you can now play your songs in iTunes. If you haven’t downloaded the MP3s yet, follow the instructions for “How do I download an MP3 or PDF file to my computer?”.
- Open iTunes.
- From the iTunes menu at the top of your screen, choose File -> Add To Library (If you do not see this menu, you can press ctrl+O on Windows or cmd+O on Mac instead)
- A navigation window will appear with the contents of your hard drive.
Navigate to the folder where you downloaded your MP3s to.
- Highlight the MP3s you wish to import into your iTunes.
- Mac: By holding down the command/apple key on your keyboard, you can click and highlight multiple files.
- PC: By holding down the ctrl key on your keyboard, you can click and highlight multiple files.
- Click the choose/enter button.
- Your songs have now been imported into the iTunes program.
- Choose one and play.