Welcome to the Is Anybody Listening Webcast!
Up Next: IAL Concert and Webcast – April 23, 2017
Participate in the Talk Back
Is Anybody Listening? Chat Room
Welcome to our Chat Room!
There are 3 ways to chat with us during The Webcast:
+Via this chat box to the left ->->->
+Via Facebook Live
(during Talk Back only)
Just click on the link below to email us your comments and questions during the Webcast:
To chat via email, please click here.
Via Facebook Live
You can also chat with us via Facebook Live during the Talk Back after the concert finishes. You can be logged into your Facebook account and when you see the post go live on the Watchfire Music Facebook Page, you can begin writing your comments.
Join the FB Live session here.
April 15, 2017
Our Premier Webcast is streaming to audience groups in San Rafael, CA and McAllen, TX!
Start Time: 4 pm PDT/ 6pm CDT/ 7 pm EDT
April 23, 2017
This 2nd IAL Webcast is streaming to our Is Anybody Listening? Donors all around the country!
Start Time: 4 pm PDT/ 5pm MDT/6pm CDT/ 7 pm EDT
Webcast Help Center
What You Need
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Click here to download the Webcast Set Up Guide.
- Make sure to navigate to this page (URL: https://watchfiremusic.com/wfm/is-anybody-listening/the-webcast/).
- Enter Your Virtual Ticket Passcode on the Video Player screen above and click to enter the webcast.
- Make sure your volume is turned on.
- Next, click the “opposing arrows” icon in the bottom right of the Video Player to view the webcast in Full Screen Mode.
- Enjoy the concert!
To connect via your Flatscreen TV:
Technical FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The stream says it is offline. What should I do?
- Check the time. If you are early, then the stream will be offline.
- If you are within 30 minutes of the show you should be seeing a placeholder image, refresh the page.
- If the page refresh doesn’t work, press the play button on the lower left hand corner of the player.
- If you are still not seeing anything, try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Max), Edge or Internet explorer (Windows))
Why does the video quality look choppy?
- Make sure you have an internet connection strong enough and fast enough to view the stream in high definition.
- Make sure you are not downloading or uploading anything else while watching the stream.
- If you are streaming other content, it will reduce the quality of the Is Anybody Listening? stream.
I see video but I don’t hear anything!
- Make sure your speakers are turned on and the volume up.
- If you are on a computer, make sure the system volume is not muted and turned up.
- Make sure your speakers are plugged into your computer.
- Check the volume on the stream player, make sure its not muted and volume is turned up all the way.
- If you still don’t have sound, refresh the webpage.
- If a refresh didn’t work, try a different browser.
The IAL logo does not show on my screen. What should I do?
- If you do not see the logo at half an hour or less before the webcast starts, try refreshing your screen.
The video seems dark on my screen. What should I do?
- You can brighten your screen by pressing the F2 key on your keyboard.
- To dim the screen, press F1.
Help us network.
Share this with someone who might be interested.
Share with a friend!